MX Player – The best way to enjoy your movies.
- Fixed not displaying video plaback state properly on video/folder list in some cases.
- Improved hw+ decoder on .ts playback.
- Fixed displaying text on incorrect position for dvb subtitles.
- .Zip file can be selected as a custom codec.
- Seperated Tegra3 codec.
- Support Teletext, PJS subtitle and basic support for WebVTT subtitle.
- Embedded subtitle mark changed to indicate subtitle type.
- Improved support for D-Pad navigation.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is better up to 70% than that of single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen.
d) SUBTITLE SCROLL – Subtitles can be scrolled to move back and forth faster.
e) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry about them making calls or touching other apps. (plugin required)
f) ANDROID 4.2 – Fully supports Android 4.2 Jelly Bean MR1.
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi/.sami) with ruby tag support.