Take control over your files! File Commander’s latest release brings powerful network connectivity: FTP/ FTPS support, Local Network access, improved performance with cloud services, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
File Commander is a complete file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device and remotely. You can also separately handle libraries of pictures, music, videos, documents, as well as rename, delete, move, zip and send with just a few taps.
- ‘Move to’ feature to quickly relocate files to/from any connected storage, local or remote
- ‘Extract to’ lets you open compressed files to any connected storage, local or remote
- File Commander now remembers your folder sorting and view modes
- Optimized access to remote files
LIBRARIES – Find any and every file in seconds
- Easily list your files by type no matter where they are
- Libraries for all your Music, Picture, or Video files
- Sort your files by location: Cloud accounts, network addresses, local files, and Downloads
- Powerful Global search lets you locate any file, anywhere
REMOTE FILE ACCESS AND SHARING – Get to your files from anywhere
- You can now access Windows/Simba based local network locations, FTP/FTPS servers, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
- Get it on the cloud with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync
- Link up with nearby devices via Bluetooth and WiFi Direct
Share any file by sending it over email
FILE AND FOLDER MANAGEMENT – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
- Find on-device files easily with local search options
- Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, compress operations
- Sort your files and folders by different criteria and type
- Quickly pick up where you left off with our Recent files features
GET EVEN MORE WITH FILE COMMANDER PREMIUM IN-APP PURCHASES:
- Bookmarks to selected folders
- Recycle Bin so you can delete and restore files
- Hidden files and folders
- Ad free
Please note that on some devices with Android KitKat or later File Commander has read-only access to your secondary external storage.