Glovebox brings to android the best way of multi tasking.
Swipe without lifting the finger to select an application to open.
- Fix: Trigger editor force closing;
- Add Apps/Shortcuts/Widgets the side bar.
- Reorder apps.
- Personalize side bar & icons.
- Recent apps menu.
- Long press menu (quickly toggle bar side or open configuration).
- Blacklist (choose the apps that will pause Glovebox).
- Add Folders to the side bar.
- Icon pack’s supported;
-How to enable Glovebox on MIUIv5?
Go to the app info and enable ‘Show popup window notification’ setting. Then restart the app.
-I bought the premium version, now is asking to purchase it again (using the same account). How to solve this problem?
Try to clear the cache and data of Play Store, then start Play Store at least once.
Android Settings>Apps>Play Store app>Clear Cache/Data.
If this didn’t work contact by email.
-Why does the app need DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS permission?
This permission is only necessary for Direct Dial shortcuts that might be added to the apps list.