Nokia Pulse brings your everyday conversations to life by automatically tagging photos and updates with your location.
Every conversation, from pickups and drop-offs to meet-ups, is as instant, private, and simple as sending a text, but far more useful and engaging. Nokia Pulse is integrated with Maps, so finding people nearby, discovering new places, and getting directions is a snap.
- Create private groups by adding people directly from your phonebook. No need to be part of a network. All you need is an email address to participate, and on some clients weâ€™ll even auto-fill the email address as youâ€™re typing it.
- Your location is automatically added to every update. Send a place you want to propose for your next gathering, or send a photo of where you are, or simply say â€œIâ€™m here!â€ and weâ€™ll add in the rest.
- Deep integration with Nokia Maps. See rich details (ratings, reviews, photos, info) of the place where your friends are, view the place on a map, see a route to get there, or even call to make a reservation!
- Cloud-based conversations. All your conversations are saved and accessible for as long as you need them
- On the device clients you can receive push notifications for every update. On Windows Phone you can pin the app to Start to see your group updates with just a glance at the Live Tile.