OpenGPX is an application for paperless Geocaching for Symbian S60 mobiles. It is written in Python and uses several additional modules.
Here are some key features of "OpenGPX":
· Simple usage: download GPX files from Geocaching.com and copy it on your S60 phone to the folder E:/Geocaching (you have to be a Geocaching premium member to access GPX files)
· Browse through all Caches
· Show cache text incl. coordinates, country/state, difficulty/terrain, distance and heading from home
· Show all waypoints (including extracted waypoints from the cache description and from logs)
· Add user defined waypoints (e.g. calculated waypoints)
· View waypoints (this enables invoking of a navigation or mapping application to directly navigate to a specific waypoint)
· Export waypoints to the location database of the phone
· Show all logs for the cache
· Show travelbugs (only names)
· Show cache hint
· Show spoiler images (images are resized and rotated automatically)
· Built in calculator, Geocaching de/encoder, Caesar chiffre en/decoder, Convert text to numbers (A=1, ...)
Python for S60 is required to run this app.