Getting pictures, videos, and other files from your computer onto your phone should be quick and painless. Portal helps by making it as easy as drag and drop.
- Quick bugfixes
- Better international file name support
Portal is very easy to use. Just open the app and pull up portal.pushbullet.com on your computer and you're ready to go.
Files are transferred over your WiFi connection which mean they don't count toward your mobile data limit. This also means files are transferred very quickly (even if they're over 1 GB in size).
- Transfer individual files, multiple files, or entire folders at once
- Easily browse, open, or share the files you've put on your phone
- Pictures transferred with Portal are automatically put into your phone's Gallery
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later: have Portal save files to your removable SD card!