This dictionary is based on SlovoEd multi-language dictionary engine, one of the most popular software dictionary solutions for Symbian OS (Sony Ericsson P800 / P900, Nokia 6600 / 3650 / 7650, and Nokia 9210 / 9290 Communicator).
SlovoEd is a multilingual dictionary for UIQ that turns a smartphone into a mobile translation tool that is always on hand. With easy to use interface, quality dictionary databases and powerful compression technology, SlovoEd provides quick translation for many thousands of word entries and can be used anywhere. With SlovoEd you will simply find the word meaning in about 30 languages.
Main features of Portuguese-English & English-Portuguese SlovoEd dictionary for Sony Ericsson P800 / P900 are:
* Simple and easy-to-use interface with color marks support.
* Quality dictionary databases specially adapted for SE P800 / P900.
* Great number of word entries.
* Low memory consumption, powerful and fast compression technology that enables high data compression ratio (up to 100,000 entries in 600 Kb) with high access rate.
* Full screen and standard modes to show word translation.
* Syntactic information support.
* Support of color marks for dictionary entries.
* The possibility to save certain words on Flash Cards (a special method of learning new foreign words) and then pass through Flash Cards Quiz.
* Wildcard search.
* Search history (last words that you've searched before). You can see any word from the history again at any time.
* Availability to install several dictionaries at the same time (for example, Portuguese-English and Portuguese-German).
* The possibility to install dictionaries on memory cards.