Solo Launcher is a smooth, clean and easily customizable home launcher application that allows you to build a personalized homescreen experience on your Android devices. It runs at a great speed and seeks to provide users with the beautiful design and simple experience. Solo Launcher maintains a 5 star rating and is loved by millions of people—and it’s Ad-FREE.Join Solo Launcher Facebook community for news, updates, problem solution and beta version volunteering
- (Update) Optimize some Solo Settings options
- (Update) New-design Icon Resize option(Enable in Solo Settings > Appearance > Icon Size)
- (Add) Intelligent recommendation on Home Screen for new users
- (Add) Notification Toggle (Solo Settings > Notifications > Notifications Toggle)
- (Update) Remove Keep In Memory in notification bar (For Android 4.3+ devices)
- (Update) Some text and icons
- Complete customisation – Over 300 personalization settings to choose from, more than 5000 free themes, live wallpapers, lockscreens and fonts are available.
- Save your money – Solo Launcher is completely FREE (other launchers may charge the features at around USD 4-5).
- Ad-free – Provides an optimal user experience with no disturbance.
- Unread message count – For SMS, emails and also miscall notifications (Nova, Holo and Apex launchers cater such functions at a fee).
- Nine cool and efficient gestures – Combination of single finger, double fingers, sliding, rotation, etc.
- Easily Grouping- Organize apps into tabs and folders in the app drawer.
- Smart widgets – Customized animated global weather clock and also an one-tap CleanMaster to maintain the optimization of your phone.
- Easy to use – The interface is simple and clear cut.
- Thousands of themes and wallpapers – Over 3000 fabulous free themes and wallpapers are available in Solo Play.
- Protect your privacy – Apps can be hidden to protect your privacy.
- Partner with Google – Google Services are supported perfectly on Solo launcher.
- In the notification bar on Android 4.3 devices, it may state that ‘Solo Launcher is running’. To dismiss that, just head over to Solo Settings >About > uncheck the ‘Keep In Memory’.
- We apologize for any inconvenience caused to users if Solo Launcher cannot be set as the default launcher on some rebuilt Android devices,such as Alcatel, Xiaomi due to configuration issues.
- Solo Launcher aims to be the most customizable, safe and free application for all users. Solo requires access to some user details, if you have any privacy consideration, please take note of the details at Solo Settings > About > App Permissions.