Tablet or large-screen phone highly recommended for best experience!
- Big performance improvements, less lag
- Background images! You can now load an image from your device to use as a background.
- Improvements to gif encoding for more reliable color reduction when using more than 256 colors.
- Choose between exact (stylus) or approximate (fingers) precision.
- Bug fix: App sometimes crashed when closed.
- Bug fix: Individual segment scale wasnâ€™t affected by stickfigureâ€™s scale.
- Many other tweaks and fixes.
Read more: http://www.androiddrawer.com/29221/download-stick-nodes-stickman-animator-app-apk/#ixzz3XarQr6JN
Follow us: @AndroidDrawer on Twitter | android.drawer on Facebook
Stick Nodes is a powerful stickman animator app created with mobile devices in mind! Inspired from the popular Pivot stickfigure animator, Stick Nodes allows users to create their own stickfigure-based animated .gifs
- Automatic frame-tweening turned on/off with the click of a button.
- Great variety in segment shape types allows for greater creativity.
- Color/scale on a per-segment basis â€“ easily color your stickfigures.
- Ability to create, save, import, and share stickfigures you create.
- Compatibility with Pivot-created .stk files (version 2.2.7 and earlier).
- Pinch-to-zoom to make animating more convenient and simple.
- Forward and backward onion-skinning for precise animating.
- Clean, simple interface created with mobile devices in mind.
- A â€œpanning modeâ€ to move all stickfigures simultaneously.
- An undo/redo system for up to twenty actions.
- More stuff Iâ€™m forgetting.
Stick Nodes also allows you to submit your own stickfigure creations for others to use
After building a stickfigure that you want to share with the world, use the in-app submission form to submit your creation to the Stick Nodes website where it will show up in the ever-growing stickfigure library (http://sticknodes.com/stickfigures/).