Neonize – A rhythm and memory based shooter game for those seeking a fun challenge! The goal is simple. Survive. How far can you get?
The name of the game is to shoot down your foes. Enemies will come after you, one after another in a pattern, just like the classic game Simon. And just like Simon, the pattern extends each time a new enemy appears. They may start slow, but they’ll get faster and faster. Shooting down your foes based on reaction might work for a while, but don’t count on it. Memorize, persevere, and survive the onslaught. It may seem like an impossible game to beat, but don’t give up!
- Fast game sessions for a quick burst of fun. Challenging for the experienced players
- 3 fast paced, seemingly impossible levels, each significantly more challenging than the last
- Easy control scheme with 4 buttons to shoot in all possible enemy directions
- Eye-catching neon light, geometry based art style, inspired by Geometry Wars and Super Hexagon
- Leaderboards: Score, Endurance, and Combo Leaderboards to compete with friends and people all over the world
- Will your reach the end? Can you get Neonized?
With thanks to freesound.org member for this sound effect:
169375 – Yoh Whoosh Crystal Reverse