Cache Track is a Java application for NokiaTM S60 3rd Edition mobile phones. CacheTrack reads files in the Geocaching.com and Opencahing-GPX-format and helps to find geocaches.
CacheTrack is a free application. You just have to visit a web page containing the latest about CacheTrack on your phone to unlock the application for 24 hours.
CacheTrack features include:
* Open GPX files which are compatible with Geocaching.com or Opencaching (e.g. Opencaching.de)
* record of your tour
* export the recorded tour as a KML file to be viewed with GoogleTM Earth
* export waypoints as "Landmarks" e.g. to view them on Nokia Maps or use the "Navigate to" function of your phone
* create new waypoints
* waypoint projection
* view images referenced by the cache description
* view cache logs
* view cache description
* view cache hints
* can use internal or external GPS receivers
* automate the creation of waypoints based on instructions found in the cache description by the use of a so called "Solver"
* view an Google Maps image showing the current waypoints