CameraFi is an Android application to display the video and take a picture from a USB camera which is connected to a smart phone or a tablet.
This version is the Labs Edition. The purpose is to test a variety of features, functions can be added or deleted without notice.
Partnerships and library use, please contact the following e-mail.
- Support Video Recording. (Not yet support sound) ★
- if users of Nexus series can’t paly recorded video in CameraFi, you can play the video directly from the following paths .
- Path: /DCIM/CameraFi/CameraFi_Video
- Support Android 5.0(Lollipop).
- Fixed some bugs.
- Do not need root device.
- Video Size
- SD(640×480), HD(1280×720), Full HD(1920×1080), etc.
- It can set screen resolution supported by a USB camera.
- Still Image Capture
- Display USB camera connection status
- Switching a camera when multi USB cameras connected
- Connectable USB cameras are not restricted.(But your device have to support USB OTG.)
- Please check the following webpage if your usb camera is on the list of tested devices
- Displaying our logo image and include the image when capture still image.
The following sets forth attribution notices for third party software that may be contained in portions of the CameraFi SDK.
This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.