FBReaderJ is an e-book reader for the Android platform. It is a clone of the FBReader book reader written in Java. FBReaderJ was partially written as a student project at Academy of Modern Software Engineering (the project was done by Olga Melanich, Marina Sokol, Eugene Vlasov and Grigory Yaroslavtsev).
- supports a lot of e-book formats: ePub, rtf, fb2, html, plain text and (partially) mobipocket/kindle
- supports direct reading from zip archives
- organizes user library by titles, authors, series, etc.
- provides direct access to a lot of network ebook libraries and stores
- supports adding of custom OPDS catalogs
- is integrated with popular dictionaries like ColorDict, SlovoEd, Fora, etc.
- can use external TrueType/OpenType fonts
- is localised for 29 languages
- includes hyphenation patterns for 16 languages