Our tastes are different, so why should we get the same search results? The new Foursquare learns what you like and leads you to places you’ll love.
Foursquare is all about searching and discovering great places, wherever you are in the world.
• Tell Foursquare your favorite things and it gets to know you. Every search is tailored to your tastes, your past ratings, and picks from friends and experts you trust.
• Your tastes can be very specific like “whiskey” or “salted caramel.” Or more general like “outdoor seating” or “used bookstores.”
• Leave tips to share your best discoveries. Pay it forward and earn expertise.
• Search for restaurants, coffee, nightlife, shops and more. See what’s nearby or plan ahead.
• When you arrive at a place, see insider tips: what’s good to order or something not to miss.
• Follow people and influencers whose tastes you trust, and their tips show first. Connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts and see spots your friends have liked nearby.
Ready for new adventures? Download the all-new Foursquare today.
Want to check in, keep up, and meet up with friends? Download our other new app, Swarm
- Pin places to your homescreen from the place detail page
- An issue when trying to search for places in a different location
- Typing into the search box when trying to add new followers could cause a crash
- Could not sort the search results by distance
- Tons of other fixes and stability improvements