Markers is a simple, multitouch, pressure-sensitive drawing app. Some of its features include:
- Pressure sensitivity that works with most Android devices: As more of your finger or capacitive stylus touches the glass, Markers will draw a thicker line. NOTE: It may take a minute or two of continuous drawing for Markers to adjust to your deviceâ€™s touch panel, so be patient! (If your device has an active stylus, like the Galaxy Note or HTC Flyer, the true stylus pressure will be used instead.)
- Multitouch painting: Two fingers make two lines, three make three, and so on, up to the limits of your device (typically 5 simultaneous touches for phones and 10 for tablets).
- Kid-friendly interface: Every pen size and color is on-screen; multitouch drawing means accidental touches (such as kid hands on the edges of the display) wonâ€™t prevent any little fingers from painting.
- Plays well with others: Share your drawings to other apps, and share images into Markers to draw on top of them.
- [New in 1.2] Pan and zoom: By far the #1 most requested Markers feature! Tap the hand tool to switch into zoom mode; use one finger to scroll and two to zoom.
- [New in 1.2] Adjustable brushes: Longpress a brush and drag to adjust the minimum and maximum widths.
- [New in 1.2] Android 4.4 (KitKat) immersive mode: When you tap the Markers icon to hide the palettes, the status and navigation bars hide too; you can use the entire screen to draw. Tap the icon to show everything again.
- Fixes fullscreen mode on Jelly Bean devices.
- Adds support for Google TV.
- Fixes for Eclair, Froyo devices.