edX offers free online courses from the world’s best universities and experts. Learn new skills, advance your career, continue your education with video classes in scores of subjects from computer science & engineering to history & psychology.
- Fix course enrollment
• Learn programming ( Linux, Python, Java, C+ , Scratch & more) from Harvard & MIT professors.
• Take college classes in Business, Statistics, Nutrition, Health, AI, Big Data, Cybersecurity, & Robotics.
• Prep for AP biology, physics & math exams.
• Get training & tutorials in Entrepreneurship & Leadership
• Expand your mind with classes on Happiness & Alien Worlds.
• Sign up online at edX.org and then use this mobile companion app to watch free video lectures on the go.
• Stream class videos via Wi-Fi or cellular connection
• Download videos to watch anytime
• View course announcements and handouts
• Follow along course videos with closed captions
• Education and tutorials on your schedule
edX is non profit offering Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) to students, teachers, homeschoolers, high school students preparing for college, anyone looking to improve skills for professional and continuing education. Anyone who wants a free education & loves learning will enjoy watching classes and tutorials in this free learning app.
Get mobile access to over 300 courses in subjects like:
Business and Management
English Composition and Language
High School Math
Programming (Python, Linux, Java)
Preparation for AP Exams
There are more than 60 edX courses available on the edX mobile app, with more being added each day.
Courses available on the edX app:
- Harvard University – Introduction to Computer Science
- Boston University – Preparing for the AP* Physics1 Exam
- MIT – Entrepreneurship 101: Who is your customer?
- MIT – Entrepreneurship 102: What can you do for your customer?
- Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam Part 2: Populations
- Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 2: Electricity and Magnetism
- St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – The Road to Selective College Admissions
- McGill University – Natural Disasters
- Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 3: Evolution and Diversity
- School Yourself – Introduction to Algebra
- School Yourself – Introduction to Geometry
- St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – Advanced Spanish Language and Culture
- California Institute of Technology – Pricing Options with Mathematical Models
- Georgetown University – Preparing for the AP* Physics C: - Electricity and Magnetism Exam
- Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Part 1
- Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Chemistry Exam – Part 1
- Weston High School – On-Ramp to AP* Physics C: Mechanics
- Delft University of Technology – Pre-University Calculus
- UC Berkeley – The Beauty and Joy of Computing (CS Principles), Part 1
- UC Berkeley – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Level Up! Part 1
- Boston University – Alien Worlds: The Science of Exoplanet Discovery and Characterization
- Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 2: Genetics
- Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 3: Optics and Modern Physics
- Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam – Part 3: Pollution and Resources
- MIT – Circuits and Electronics
- Delft University of Technology – Solar Energy
- MIT – A Global History of Architecture – Part 1