WeWork is a platform for creators. We provide the space, community, and services you need to create your life’s work. Our mission is to help you succeed.
The WeWork App lets you tap into our entire community of creators & entrepreneurs. Discuss ideas, find or list opportunities, book conference rooms and more. Stay connected and stay productive anytime, anywhere.
What you can do with the app:
- Communicate with the entire global community of creators. Post status updates such as product launches, share company photos, ask questions, or start a discussion.
- Message fellow members and get real time community updates.
- Book Conference Rooms on demand. Need to make a private phone call with a moments notice? Book a conference room with the app as you walk to it.
- Register Guests. Make sure your guests are greeted by our team to give them the best, most professional welcome experience to your office.
- Order Lunch for yourself, your team, or an important lunch meeting (currently only at Fulton Center and Soho West, expanding to more locations soon).
- Buy snacks at our WeWork Honesty Market just by scanning your phone!
- View and RSVP to exclusive WeWork events such as office hours, happy hours, or product demos. The only way to RSVP is on the Member Network.
- Access exclusive member benefits like discounts on healthcare, payroll, gym memberships and more. Every business service you could possibly need, at prices you can afford.
- Search the Member Network for co-creators – looking for design help? A notary? Perhaps a technical co-founder? Our powerful member search allows you to search for fellow members based on name, company, title, skills, and interests. Find members in your building, city, or even internationally!
- Manage and customize which notifications you get on your phone or in email.
- Mute message conversations.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.