WeWork is a platform for creators. We provide the space, community, and services you need to create your lifeâ€™s work. Our mission is to help you succeed.
The WeWork App lets you tap into our entire community of creators & entrepreneurs. Discuss ideas, find or list opportunities, book conference rooms and more. Stay connected and stay productive anytime, anywhere.
What you can do with the app:
- Communicate with the entire global community of creators. Post status updates such as product launches, share company photos, ask questions, or start a discussion.
- Message fellow members and get real time community updates.
- Book Conference Rooms on demand. Need to make a private phone call with a moments notice? Book a conference room with the app as you walk to it.
- Register Guests. Make sure your guests are greeted by our team to give them the best, most professional welcome experience to your office.
- Order Lunch for yourself, your team, or an important lunch meeting (currently only at Fulton Center and Soho West, expanding to more locations soon).
- Buy snacks at our WeWork Honesty Market just by scanning your phone!
- View and RSVP to exclusive WeWork events such as office hours, happy hours, or product demos. The only way to RSVP is on the Member Network.
- Access exclusive member benefits like discounts on healthcare, payroll, gym memberships and more. Every business service you could possibly need, at prices you can afford.
- Search the Member Network for co-creators â€“ looking for design help? A notary? Perhaps a technical co-founder? Our powerful member search allows you to search for fellow members based on name, company, title, skills, and interests. Find members in your building, city, or even internationally!
- Manage and customize which notifications you get on your phone or in email.
- Mute message conversations.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.