ZXReader is a new e-book reader for Symbian s60 3rd or 5th edition mobile phones.
With ZXReader you can customize almost everything about the eBook display: from changing the fonts and colors to things like screen margins and the location of the info bar. And the best thing is that ZXReader is a freeware and signed as well!
Navigation is great: the app divides the screen into touchable regions that can activate different functions by default, the top portion of the screen is used to move back a page, and the bottom portion to move forward. But you could also change it to left, center, right, and have each section perform a different task.
- Supported formats: TXT, FB2, ZIP, TCR;
- Support for many encodings;
- Automatic change of portrait / landscape mode when the phone turns;
- Fixing the desired orientation of the screen;
- Sensory management;
- Full Screen;
- Setting the font, including third-party ttf;
- Auto moving pages around;
- Office lighting & brightness is constant;
- Text & carry the words, bonding lines (cut into a line under a specific width before any editor)
- Splitting the screen into multiple active zones, each of which can hang some commands