PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE INSTALLING:
- Due to Facebook limitations on third party apps and unpredictable errors occurring on Facebook’s platform, this project is no longer maintained. No further update are planned.
- Read this post for more info : https://plus.google.com/+JonathanGerbaud/posts/6eS74NMpTv8
- Join the Google+ community ! https://plus.google.com/communities/108701133516085969362
- Everyone gets tired of the ugly, slow official Facebook app so why don’t you give a try to Klyph: a new client for Facebook.
- With a nice and smooth UI designed following the Android Design Guidelines, Klyph looks like the Google+ app but for Facebook.
- Still young and in early development, Klyph is certainly not perfect yet and may still miss some features but tries to bring the best user experience of Facebook on your Android devices (mobiles and tablets).
Also, due to Facebook limitations on third-party apps, the following features are not allowed:
- Like a page
- Tagging in statuses/comments with “@” like the official Facebook app
- Share a status/photo/video on a friend’s timeline.
Klyph contains some ads, because, well, we are not Facebook (and do not work for Facebook either) so we have to earn money from one way or another to continue the development. If you like Klyph, and want to support us or just get rid of ads, please buy the pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.abewy.klyph.pro.
- Friend lists
- Support for canceled event notifications
- Comment editing
- Profile Cover image is darkening progressively
- Main activity title now displays selected tab title
- Post to a friend’s wall
- Pull to refresh on empty list
- Cover image size on user’s profile when image is too small
- Crash on orientation change on user/page/group profile
- Send/confirm friend requests
- Thank you for the feedback
We are looking for translators. Making a translation take less than two hours, so contact us if you want to make Klyph available in your language.
We are always happy to receive suggestions, bug reports or simply a thank you. We always try to answer so don’t hesitate to send us an email.
To people who rate the app 1 or 2 stars : we can understand that you dislike the app either because of its design, bugs or anything else but please, please, let a comment to help us improve the app.